 General / 13231
Re: Lighting Up Legoville.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:42:53 GMT

Alan Demlow wrote:

The 12V lighting bricks seem to work just fine on 9V, too (since most people
aren't gonna want to shell out $40+ for a 7864 to light their town, I
thought I'd point this out).  The 12V bricks work nicely.  Also check out
lighting pack 846 (I think?), still available from Busy Bee in the UK last I
knew.  I think this is a 9V pack.                            Alan

846 is a 9V pack. When I checked several months ago, Busy Bee was out of
these. If they have more, I'd love to hear it, I'd like to buy some.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com