 General / 13216
Re: Lighting Up Legoville.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:51:25 GMT

Try your local model shop.  Look for the mini lights they sell for light
model railways and the like.  They'll probably (but not necessarily) be
cheaper, and powering them could be done by a mains transformer as opposed
to an expensive Lego-brand device.

Hope this helps,

Nicholas Allan
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
Zack Pharr <bpharr@direclynx.net> wrote in message
Hey, for all thoseout who have built a Lego Town ever tried to "light it • up".
You know like with the lighting bricks they sell in the S@H catolog.

If so, can you tell me the best way to do that.  Or would it be better to
"light it up" with some other kind of lights.   Speak to me.

                        Zack