 General / 13130
    Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site —James J. Trobaugh
   I came across a nice write up on LEGOLand on the AAA web site. Even has a small comparison on the other theme parks in the Cali area. It was interesting to note that after 15,000 people enter the park they close the gates to keep the crowds under (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) I sure wish Cedar Point was like that (For all of you around the Midwest know what I am talking about) Most waits there are around 45 minutes to an hour. I never saw a site where they had waiting time before. I must make the pilgrimage (SP?) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site —Matthew Miller
   (...) Go in the spring early before school is out sometime. It's awesome then. (-> .off-topic.fun) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yep. When I was in high school, our music department would take annual day trips to Cedar Point in late May. Hire some coaches, leave before the sun comes up, play all day, come back well after dark. :) Steve (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)