 General / 13064
  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I'm working on it ;-) Plans are for building a black 4558 (AFTER I get a normal 4558), and working on hopper/cargo cars for my freight train. But right now I'm trying to plan out the industrial complex for the freight train - a warehouse, 3 oil/gas (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Petro-chemicals. You need someone to make ABS. Octan-Polymeres ? Octan-Elastomers ? Ray (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) I've been gathering green plates and bricks, I already have tons of yellow, and I'm going to design my own stickers. Hopefully I can find some BP logos somewhere to start with. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) BP??? Where are you going to get the parts for that? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)