 General / 13022
    Re: How many sets? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's not how many bricks you have, it's what you do with them. I have so many that it's getting hard to do anything with them... seems all my hobby time is spent organizing, thinking about what I have, buying and selling, etc. and not enough (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Frank Filz
     (...) I hear you. Fortuanetely, I enjoy all the above in addition to building... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Tom Stangl
   That's about the point I've hit too - I need to Ebay off a few more 5571s, some 4565s, 8480s, and some other train sets, then it's time to sit down and sort several 14gal tubs into Keep and Ebay, and get rid of a lot of bricks I don't want. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Frank Filz
   (...) Not if Larry has anything to say about it... You could save yourself some time, and just give me some of your sets... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many sets? —Gene C. Weissinger
   If that is an option - just include me in the giving of parts - I would even pay the postage for you to send them to me... ;) Eugwe Coral (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)