 General / 13022
  Re: How many sets?

(...) It's not how many bricks you have, it's what you do with them. I have so many that it's getting hard to do anything with them... seems all my hobby time is spent organizing, thinking about what I have, buying and selling, etc. and not enough (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) I hear you. Fortuanetely, I enjoy all the above in addition to building... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

That's about the point I've hit too - I need to Ebay off a few more 5571s, some 4565s, 8480s, and some other train sets, then it's time to sit down and sort several 14gal tubs into Keep and Ebay, and get rid of a lot of bricks I don't want. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

(...) Not if Larry has anything to say about it... You could save yourself some time, and just give me some of your sets... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How many sets?

If that is an option - just include me in the giving of parts - I would even pay the postage for you to send them to me... ;) Eugwe Coral (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)