 General / 12917
    Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic —Maggie Cambron
   Some people in our town are having a party tonight with the Titanic theme. On the front page of today's paper (URL) they show a model of the ship in the guy's swimming pool. The ship is made from styrofoam, not Lego's, but the host's thirteen year (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Given that you cant see the leo and kate minifigs on the picture, can you tell me what pieces, especially torsos were used? (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic —Maggie Cambron
   (...) All the figures I can see have classic smiley faces. Leonardo appears to have a plain white torso with white arms and blue pants. Kate has a red torso and pants, but as it is a side view of her I can't tell if there is any printing on the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)