 General / 12882
    Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —Mike Walsh
    Mookie wrote in message <386C4D25.44310EA7@w...tt.net>... (...) I had a similar experience at Zany-Brainy just before Christmas although it was with a grandmother buying a present for one of her grandchildren (who was not with her). Her grandson (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —Tamyra Teed
     Thanks everyone for your reply! So it seems most of us go by the childs abilities.. that's what I wanted/needed to hear, I guess I was just a little upset after the fact at how this woman stunted the child... it still makes me mad when I think about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Conversation at TRU overheard —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hmm. Maybe that's the real reason for juniorization -- kids (and parents) want the impressive big sets, (most) kids don't really want to spend that much time building. So LEGO makes big sets with fewer, bigger parts. That doesn't explain the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)