 General / 12880
  Re: The realization of juniorization sets in...

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Frank Filz (<386BD713.6113@mind...ring.com>) wrote at 22:05:07 (...) I'm with Paul on this one. The first thought that went through my head was 'Playmobil'. I've expunged most of it from my memory now, but the image of a single (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The realization of juniorization sets in...

(...) It's not actually as bad as it looks. The click hinges on either end of the digger arm make the movement quite good AND you get THREE extra digger arm sections (of three different lengths) on the set which are not in any of the main models, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The realization of juniorization sets in...

(...) You mean they don't insane/psycho/possessed? That's good -- judging from the box, these are not minifigs I want to have handling heavy equipment. Steve (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)