 General / 12808
12807  |  12809
Subject:
Re Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:04:08 GMT

When me and my sisters were younger we got the basic bricks and some sets
either for our birthdays or sometime Chritmas.As we go older the
Legos stoped.I started buying my own as I got older so right now i do not
have that problem It does help to save your money or if you are not to young
to have a job.

                From Andy