 General / 12775
    Geometry Pages —Nick Goetz
   I am looking for pages that have good representations of brick geometry and their applications. Eric's "LEGO thoughts on my mind" is a good example of what I am looking for. Obviously, however, there are only so many ways to stack two plates on a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Geometry Pages —Robert M. Dye
     Go lok at my pages, which may be accessed thru: (URL) may find some of what you need there. It is also possible to build a circle out of 24 2x4 bricks with 24 2x2 bricks...Play with it, and you should figure it out. If not, drop me a note. Rob (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Geometry Pages —Allan Bedford
   Hello Nick, Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in article <FnID9M.AHM@lugnet.com>... (...) and (...) You may be interested in reading Fred G. Martin's 'The Art of LEGO Design'. It has some of the geometry you're looking for, along with some basic (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)