 General / 12724
FREEBIE: "The Ultimate LEGO book" from DK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:47:13 GMT

I actually got two copies of this from friends and family at Christmas - ooops!
Although it is a wonderful book, I can't really do that much with two copies
that I can't do with one, so I'm going to give one of them away - Christmas
Spirit etc :)

I don't like first come first served, especially over this holiday season, so
instead of doing that I'm going to run a small competition for it! Just send me
<spontificus@yahoo.com> a festive rhyme or poem, and I'll send the winner
(picked sometime early in the New Year) the book free of any charge - I'll
handle P&P etc.

If you look at <http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=1070>, you'll
see that there isn't a set criteria for a winning poem - if it makes me laugh
or just smile or think then it stands a chance!

EG.

A poem about Snow, by richard franks

When it snows I love to play,
building snowmen every day!
Running around a snow-filled park,
until the sun sleeps and it gets dark.

Cheers,
Richard

PS. If anyone else got Christmas duplicates and wants to join in, then let me
know - we can have second prizes etc :)