 General / 12689
  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Maybe I'm wrong about this, I'm a little confused as to what you are calling old, continuing or new farm theme? I was thinking that the old farm theme, were the older style "squareish" animals, is this correct? Then the new farm theme, was any (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) There is both the small purple hippo and the larger, posable one in a hippo shaped bucket (with a purple head!), Duplo set #2488. -- David Schilling (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) I put in the "old theme", the square animals, and to my judgement, the white sheep is squarish. This coincided with an old dacta set that I obtained about a year ago with farm animals, which included the old squarish animals. The hens were (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Complete list of duplo animals updated

Here it goes again. I added few forest friends. Fixed the horses list. I am still at maze regarding the dinosaurs. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Is the old sheep the same as the new? I actually don't have any sheep. (I am waiting for 3 to arrive) But in the picture of set 2655, they look "squarer" than the newer sheep at least in the photo. Do you have both types? (...) Neither do I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Complete list of duplo animals updated

The list can be found now on: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)