 General / 12660
    The Twelve Days of Christmas —Todd Lehman
   On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... A parts pack with a rare tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Two crater plates, And a parts pack with a rare tree. On the third day of Christmas, my true love (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas —Erin Windross
     (...) <large snip> I would have said a Metroliner MISB But otherwise thats a nice little Lego holiday song :-) Erin -- (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas —Allan Bedford
    Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article <Fn7tJK.J6J@lugnet.com>... (...) etc. etc. A classic is born! (or reborn... not sure if this has ever appeared before) Thank you Todd for adding some fun back into this little corner of cyberspace. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)