 General / 12665
Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:02:46 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article
<Fn7tJK.J6J@lugnet.com>...
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   A parts pack with a rare tree.

etc. etc.

A classic is born!  (or reborn... not sure if this has ever appeared
before)

Thank you Todd for adding some fun back into this little corner of
cyberspace.  It's always welcome, but during this busy week, it is most
appreciated.

Best regards and happy holidays to all!
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm