 General / 12660
12659  |  12661
Subject:
The Twelve Days of Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:38:08 GMT

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   A parts pack with a rare tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Eleven radar dishes,
   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Twelve airplane tailfins,
   Eleven radar dishes,
   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,