 General / 12565
  Lighting LEGOLAND California

Just bumped into this. "Electrical Contractor," (a trade mag)'s November 1999 cover story is about wiring Legoland California. Pretty interesting to read. The audience for the article is not of the LEGO fan kind, so it's strictly business. There are (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lighting LEGOLAND California

(...) Hmm, since I do working the Consulting Engineer business, it is a very interesting article. It is nice to see contractors doing some value added thinking on projects, where as the engineer sometimes is not on site and see things. I wonder if (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lighting LEGOLAND California

(...) few (...) Hi Suzanne and everyone, I went to LEGOLAND CA 10 days ago. It was really fun. I saw the "lighting up LEGOLAND" on a seasonly brochure they gave us at the front, so my family and I went to see it as a final treat, a little bit before (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)