 General / 12497
Re: Um.....What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:28:21 GMT

Gary Istok wrote
Robert M. Dye wrote:
i hate australia enough as it is

And on a different note, HOW CAN YOU HATE AUSTRALIA!  If it were cheaper to • fly to,
us Yanks would be visiting in droves....(we probably already do anyway). • It is a
wonderful country, it's major shortfall is that it is the "LEGO Outback".

Damn right Gary.

And putting down treasonous behaviour like this is part of the standing
orders for the Governor of Port Block (as well as being one of his sublime
pleasures).

Duty Officer! Duty Officer! Find out where the hell this Robert M Dye fellow
is billeted. I think a visit from the NSW Corp is in order.  Find me an
especially nasty squad.  Offer to send him home in a lime juice tub....

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/