 General / 12385
Re: Um.....What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:53:14 GMT

----------
In article <FMvzxL.L4H@lugnet.com>, "Richard Schuit"
<richuit@itfusion.com.au> wrote:

Oh and all you lucky americans shut up about the new lego.........i hate
australia enough as it is........no offense intended really, jealousy is such
a curse though......

Now, now, let's not get nasty. Us yanks talking about the new LEGO sets is
not all THAT bad...

It could be worse. We're not supposed to tell you down under folks about the
free Yellow Castle sets WE get with every $10.00 purchase, or the tours of
the factory free to any AFOL's who show up, without notice, in Enfield..

Oh, wait, this is supposed to be secret...please delete this message from
your hard drive...

;)

Rob