 General / 12475
  Re: Sigh......

(...) Are you surprised? 15% off $too.expensive is still too much for me to pay, particularly when I can get them from the US shipped here for free (via my brother). I'm hoping to get a truckload of these new sets when he's out in Feb (along with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sigh......

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) TRU regularly puts these items on %20 discount, in fact more often than not they can be found for about $110AUD and $180AUD respectively. Mind you, this may only be in Melbourne TRU stores. Victoria also (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sigh......

(...) That is a pretty good price for an 8480. For the Americans that's about USD$96 at current rates (I usually convert to USD as that's my benchmark for purchasing LEGO. Pretty sad, but America is the centre of the universe <chuckle snort> ;-) If (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sigh......

Hi Peter, TRU Chatswood had a pile of 8480 about mid November in the 20% off catalogue sale. (With 20% off they were $119) Moore Park & Erina had stock too - maybe worth a call still. Also Kmart Chatswood (and other stores) has piles of 5561 MT (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)