 General / 12452
12451  |  12453
Subject:
Olive Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 01:49:44 GMT

I was just watching the local news when they did a story about a Lego float in
a parade. In the float was various Freestyle elements, and Legoland looking
stuff...but then I saw some kind of model on the float that was done in Olive
Green?!
Is this an actual color? Or is my TV on the fritz?

Erin
--
In a recent poll, 83% of minifigs said Lord Insanitys quote was nice, they just
hope that the wise man does not turn into Jack Nicholson in "The Shinning".