 General / 12443
Re: 2000 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:49:06 GMT

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Eugwe Coral (<FMzyEJ.HoG@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:41:34

just wanted to put one lonely comment of 'I am impressed and pleased' out
there so that anyone like myself (looking for good marks) can hear someone
else praising the lineup.

I too am impressed with the SW sets.

They conform to the LEGO view of the universe, being smaller and simpler
than the real thing, (six wide trains? I mean, come on :-), but they
retain the essence of the originals.

I also think the B-wing is great, although I'm not sure about the A-
wing: shouldn't it be a bit bigger than a speeder?

--
Tony Priestman