 General / 12430
Re: lego.com hopelessly out of date?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I do not have any inside information from Lego on when these sets were
supposed to be released, but I'd bet that the stores were not supposed to
put them out until January.  This would explain why they are not on the Lego
site yet (and possibly start another long thread on retailers who release
product early....)

No this cant be the case as Lego themselves are selling the sets, in their UK
store at least.

regards
lawrence