 General / 12414
12413  |  12415
Subject:
lego.com hopelessly out of date?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:01:50 GMT

Given the wide availablity of the new "2000" sets now  in stores (in US for
over a week, and UK at least), isnt it fair to ask why they are not up in the
catalog on their web site?

Looking back at the debate last week that was sparked by the premature
publishing of the sets on lego.com (which turned out to be only about 48 hours
premature by the way), it seems ironic that now the sets are actually in the
stores, and given that the 2000 catalog in the sets as been available for some
time anyway, there is no information on them on their web site!

regards
lawrence