 General / 12408
    Transparent boulder possiblities —David Simmons
   I did a Super 8mm stop-motion Lego Space film for a production class several semesters ago and when I saw those trans-light blue boulders I immediately had a great idea: You could use them to filmically simulate an X-Ray type device! You take one of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Transparent boulder possiblities —Tobias Möller
   Wow -a lego film! If only I had a stop-motion camera! The idea sounds great. --Tobias (...) several (...) item (...) X-Ray (...) like (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)