 General / 12408
12407  |  12409
Subject:
Transparent boulder possiblities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:57:24 GMT

I did a Super 8mm stop-motion Lego Space film for a production class several
semesters ago and when I saw those trans-light blue boulders I immediately
had a great idea:

You could use them to filmically simulate an X-Ray type device!

You take one of the dark gray boulders from Space Port and put whatever item
you want inside.  Then put the dark gray boulder in your freshly built X-Ray
machine, then substitute the trans-light blue boulder and it would look like
you're seeing inside it!  I can't wait to use this idea in another film!

Dave