 General / 12539
Re: Transparent boulder possiblities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:58:39 GMT

Wow -a lego film! If only I had a stop-motion camera!

The idea sounds great.

--Tobias

I did a Super 8mm stop-motion Lego Space film for a production class • several
semesters ago and when I saw those trans-light blue boulders I immediately
had a great idea:

You could use them to filmically simulate an X-Ray type device!

You take one of the dark gray boulders from Space Port and put whatever • item
you want inside.  Then put the dark gray boulder in your freshly built • X-Ray
machine, then substitute the trans-light blue boulder and it would look • like
you're seeing inside it!  I can't wait to use this idea in another film!

Dave