 General / 12319
    Re: Arctic 2000 —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Rock Raiders already has it's own topic division. Artic and Spaceport (as well as Divers and Launch Command) use the town numbering system and I don't believe that a seperate group is needed. You cannot get too specific with a newsgroup. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Arctic 2000 —Aaron West
   (...) division (...) It was just a thought, since I can't figure any way to incorporate an Arctic theme to my town sets. It's just completely out there, you know. I suppose I am making mini-fig class divisions now, but my pizza chef has nothing to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Arctic 2000 —Skip Robinson
   Hey...who cares if Arctic is listed using the town numbering system? It seems we AFOL's have no problem trashing offerings from TLG ( read all the criticism of the millenium falcon in the star wars group) I say lets have an arctic group. It would be (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Arctic 2000 —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Having bought all the Arctic sets, and having evaluated them, I have to say I am impressed. I think the sets are well done, the realism (OK, outside of the radioactive spiders or whatever) is impressive, and the avenue for MOC's from here (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)