 General / 12319
Re: Arctic 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:
Well, do we need to create a new topic group?  Or are we going to confine
Arctic to Town?  It seems that all these "super-science" series, such as Rock
Raiders, Spaceport and Arctic (to name a few) deserve their own topic division
from town.  Does anyone else feel similarly?
Just a thought,
Aaron>maniac@vol.com

Rock Raiders already has it's own topic division. Artic and Spaceport (as well
as Divers and Launch Command) use the town numbering system and I don't
believe that a seperate group is needed. You cannot get too specific with a
newsgroup.