 General / 12310
    Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece? —Mark Rideout
   (...) Pulling from memory of the past (which could cause problems itself) sometime probably in the 1970s (or early 80s), but wasn't there a case of a boy who bought some Legos with a piece missing? It received national TV attention and TLG (or (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece? —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Must have been a slow news day! Last time it happened to me, I just called Consumer Affairs and got a replacement. I forgot to call the local news crews. =) Seriously, I've had malformed elements, but the only missing elements I've found in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)