 General / 12286
Re: Yes! (actually no)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:18:51 GMT

I haven't been reading the posts on lugnet.general much lately but just noticed
yours and thought I'd brighten your day.

What you describe is possible, I know, as I found it about twelve months ago and
have been madly buying up as much as I can before someone else stumbles on the
store, a once in a lifetime find.

Mark H.

Erin Windross wrote:

Picture this, you find a tiny little toy store hidden somewhere in the bowls
of a mall....and inside you find every single Lego set you ever wanted (even
some you never thought existed) every town, technic, space, castle, and pirate
sets ever made, all of them at %50 off!
Don't you think that would be great!?
Don't you think that would be fantastic!?
Don't you think that would be the best day of your life!?
Don't you think I was incredibly dissapointed when I woke up!?
Oh well.
We all know that a day like that can and will never happen....
But at least we can dream it did :-)

Erin
--
Even minifigs need a vacation
Seaborn Brick delayed cuz of a sudden brick shortage