 General / 10355
Re: Yes! (actually no)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:20:48 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

Picture this, you find a tiny little toy store hidden somewhere in the bowls
of a mall....and inside you find every single Lego set you ever wanted (even
some you never thought existed) every town, technic, space, castle, and pirate
sets ever made, all of them at %50 off!
Don't you think that would be great!?
Don't you think that would be fantastic!?
Don't you think that would be the best day of your life!?
Don't you think I was incredibly dissapointed when I woke up!?
Oh well.
We all know that a day like that can and will never happen....
But at least we can dream it did :-)

Erin
--
Even minifigs need a vacation
Seaborn Brick delayed cuz of a sudden brick shortage

My version of this dream is finding that elusive strip mall that has the Mr. Bulky
LEGO Parts store.  You go inside and see nothing but large barrels or bins all
over the place.  Each barrel has a plastic lid and a large scoop inside with
different LEGO elements in each barrel/bin.  You take large plastic bags, and fill
them (using the scoops) with a large quantity of tiles, windows, arches, railing
pieces, macaroni bricks, clear bricks, and large quantities of extreme slope
corner bricks.  They all get weighed at the register, and you pay only for what
you need.  And while you're at the register, you pick up a box or two of
prepackaged teal, pink and light blue bricks, and off the register rack you also
purchase a sticker book of 1970's LEGO stickers.

Some people count sheep in their sleep, I count the LEGO bins......

Gary Istok