 General / 1224
    Concentration Camp —Robert M. Dye
   Some of you may recall the news last year that an artist made a faux LEGO set of a concentration camp. I cannot recall that I ever saw a picture of it back then, but there is a nice looking (well, considering the subject matter, really sort of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Concentration Camp —Tim McSweeney
    Robert M. Dye wrote in message <36622B99.4774@writeme.com>... (...) (URL) some photos, it looks pretty cool although some of the photos make it look as though the artist did a little cut and paste with lego bricks <Blurk> check out the close up of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)