 General / 1243
Re: Concentration Camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:42:55 GMT

Robert M. Dye wrote in message <36622B99.4774@writeme.com>...
Some of you may recall the news last year that an artist made a faux
LEGO set of a concentration camp. I cannot recall that I ever saw a
picture of it back then, but there is a nice looking (well, considering
the subject matter, really sort of disturbing, but you know what I mean)
color picture of the "box" for the set in the Decemper '98 issue of
"Colors" magazine. The picture is on page 40.

http://www.erols.com/kennrice/lego-kz.htm

has some photos, it looks pretty cool although some of the photos make it
look as though the artist did a little cut and paste with lego bricks
<Blurk> check out the close up of the fence.

Tim