 General / 1224
1223  |  1225
Subject:
Concentration Camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 05:23:06 GMT

Some of you may recall the news last year that an artist made a faux
LEGO set of a concentration camp. I cannot recall that I ever saw a
picture of it back then, but there is a nice looking (well, considering
the subject matter, really sort of disturbing, but you know what I mean)
color picture of the "box" for the set in the Decemper '98 issue of
"Colors" magazine. The picture is on page 40.

I am not certain, but I get the idea that "Colors" is produced by
Beneton...it has the same sort of disturbing images that many of the
Beneton ads often had, and a seemingly similar political slant.

Anyway, the pic is interesting, and worth checking out. To help you find
it at the newsstand, the cover is a close up shot of a bright yellow
rubber duck with an orange bill.

Rob