 General / 12112
Re: Suzanne Rich v The Thread That Would Not Die!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:17:51 GMT

Where did you get the white 2x2 round tiles
that look like the reels on a reel to reel tape machine as seen at • Legopolis
Customer Support?  Inquiring minds want to know -- like me!

I'm sure they're from an old Technic set but gearheads more knowledgeable
will have to come up with the set number.

Dave