 General / 1148
Re: 3 more 1999 catalog pix...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:36:45 GMT

Steve Berry wrote:

I don't know about anybody else, but I really like the cherry picker truck
and the fact that us Town fans will have some road signs.  The cherry picker
doesn't look like Town Jr. at all, and I kind of like the new fire engine.

The Cherry Picker Truck set number 4541 is part of the Trains theme. It has both
rail and road wheels.

Grahame Reid