 General / 1179
Re: 3 more 1999 catalog pix...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 04:16:12 GMT

I don't know about anybody else, but I really like the cherry picker truck
and the fact that us Town fans will have some road signs.  The cherry • picker
doesn't look like Town Jr. at all, and I kind of like the new fire engine.

Judging from what I saw there and in another scan someone sent me (a B/W one
of 9301, the DACTA signs set), it looks like these road signs are not
one-piece like the original ones.

*thinking of imaginative uses for hundreds of signs*

Now if they only made train crossing signs...

-Jeremy.