 General / 11428
11427  |  11429
Subject:
Aaaaggghhh! My dog has a taste for ABS!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:15:44 GMT

I was working on a Gungan Suub this evening ($22 US, Wal-Mart, woohoo!), and
had to step out of the room for a moment.

When I came back, the dog was chewing on something tiny, so I started
chasing her to find out what she had.

It was a little black slotted piece from the Gungan sub.  And she could have
taken a 2x4 brick...(cue Steve Martin impression)...but noooooooo!

I got it away from her with minimal damage, and resolved to be more cautious
about leaving open sets with her around.

Then the pastor starts calling me (urgently) over the intercom, and for some
reason, cannot her me replying. So I step out to find out what he wants, and
downstairs, suddenly say to myself, "Doh!"

I rush back upstair, and she is just jumping down from the bed with Jar Jar
Binks in her jaws.

Good dog!

Now if I could just get her to sniff out Timmys...8)

More seriously, has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to
persuade her that ABS tastes REAL bad?

Rob