 General / 11319
    Pictures of Star wars Bucket —Lawrence Wilkes
   By now I guess everyone has seen the ranting about Huw's posts and the fact that the pictures he posted of the 2000 sets have been subsequently removed from his web site. Fortunately, I still have them in my cache. Due to the now exterme exclusivity (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of Star wars Bucket —Scott Arthur
     I missed this, I was too busy with my Lego. If you e-mail me the pic, I'll email you a MISB 4558 straight back (the box is in good condition). Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of Star wars Bucket —Ryan Dennett
     (...) I seriously hope you were joking about that, but if you weren't, that would be a real _SICK_ thing to do considering all the picture was, was of a grey bucket with not even as much as a picture on it. I'll assume that you're joking, but.. For (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pictures of Star wars Bucket —Larry Pieniazek
   No dice, but I WILL trade you scans of MISB 4558s for them... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)