 General / 11324
Re: Pictures of Star wars Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:39:40 GMT

I missed this, I was too busy with my Lego. If you e-mail me the pic, I'll
email you a MISB 4558 straight back (the box is in good condition).

Scott A

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

By now I guess everyone has seen the ranting about Huw's posts and the fact
that the pictures he posted of the 2000 sets have been subsequently removed
from his web site.

Fortunately, I still have them in my cache.

Due to the now exterme exclusivity of these pictures, I am willing to trade
photo's of the Star Wars bucket for MISB 4558 Metroliners

regards
lawrence