 General / 11240
    Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000 —Richard Franks
   (...) It's not about what we might think they wouldn't mind, but what they don't want us to see? Whatever reason TLC have is fair enough. (...) I agree with the feeling, but as we haven't heard from Huw, calling it "insipid behavior" isn't really (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000 —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think she was applying those words to the person who leaked the scans to Huw, not to Huw himself. Huw was only trying to be helpful. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)