 General / 11175
  Happy Hannuka!

Hi everybody! Happy Hannuka to all of you who celebrate it! Seeing my family didn't bring our Hannukia when we moved, I built one of LEGO. If anyone's interested, I could maybe load it to the webpage that I still don't have but am trying to find a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Hannuka!

(...) Happy Chanukah too! I celebrate it. Even though I might be in my mid-30s, I still open two presents every night. Tonite it happened to be a RES-Q centre and Ninja fortress. Cool! Can't wait until tomorrow. My son got a 4561 train and a 6441 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Hannuka!

I'd like to see it, Hag Sameah. :) (...) =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)