 General / 11180
Re: Happy Hannuka!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi everybody!
  Happy Hannuka to all of you who celebrate it!
  Seeing my family didn't bring our Hannukia when we moved, I built one of
LEGO. If anyone's interested, I could maybe load it to the webpage that I
still don't have but am trying to find a reason to make...

Well, have a nice weekend & happy holiday!

-Shiri

Happy Chanukah too! I celebrate it. Even though I might be in my mid-30s, I
still open two presents every night. Tonite it happened to be a RES-Q centre
and Ninja fortress. Cool! Can't wait until tomorrow. My son got a 4561 train
and a 6441 Diver set from KBKids. Sadly, my daughter, very content with a
bright orange cell phone, seems to be getting out of LEGOs, though she still
likes to play with them occasionally. Once again, Happy Chanukah everyone!