 General / 11331
Re: Happy Hannuka!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:30:37 GMT

I'd like to see it,

Hag Sameah. :)

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Shiri wrote:

Hi everybody!
   Happy Hannuka to all of you who celebrate it!
   Seeing my family didn't bring our Hannukia when we moved, I built one of
LEGO. If anyone's interested, I could maybe load it to the webpage that I
still don't have but am trying to find a reason to make...

jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu  http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/jenn