 General / 11147
  (canceled)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

(...) I think that us ozzies seem to get stuff last for no particular reason. Such as: 99.999% of movies, lego (obviously) and the roller coaster tycoon expansion pack, to name just a few things. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

(...) On the other hand, I doubt you've seen "eXtreme PaintBrawl" yet, and this is probably a really really really GOOD thing. Gotta take the good with the bad--at least Paul Hogan is staying away from Oceania while he's making those gawdawful (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

(...) You're not that bad off. Up here in Norway, the "Episode 1" had premiere August 8th. Now, how's that for being late? And we didn't get _any_ Star Wars LEGO sets until August, too. But then again, I saw "Episode 1" in the world's biggest THX (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3aenstn2m.fsf@....uio.no... (...) Everyone has some pluses and minuses then. We also had been waiting to till the similar dates for both the film and lego sets, and even we are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)