 General / 11142
  Rose window question

A while back I swear someone posted something about making a rose window. Unfortunatly I no longer have this post. I'm in the later stages of constructing a space ship thats about 220 studs long that has the architectural elements of a gothic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Rose window question

(...) Hmmm...someone bought Battlefleet Gothic a few months ago, methinks. ;) That's some terribly nice artwork on those boxes. (...) Looking forward to it! The person to ask about rendering cathedral structural elements is probably Gary Istok--if (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Rose window question

(...) Thanks for the vote of confidence Lindsay! Even though I have been building Gothic Cathedrals since 1983, I haven't really been doing rose windows. One reason in the past was when you use 1x5x4 half arches and their inverse counterparts (with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)