 General / 11023
    Bad Trader Alert! —David Simmons
   Hey all, It grieves me to have to do this but I'm also glad in a way. It's the end (of sorts) of a six-month long ordeal. In the beginning of July I arranged a trade with this person: Andrew Gaul 5150 Terr. Jasmin St. Hubert Quebec J3Y 7B4 Canada (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bad Trader Alert! —David Eaton
   (...) Umm... just a suggestion-- it's probably not a good idea to post addresses and phone numbers to Lugnet unless they're your own, although I don't think I'd be so adverse to posting the email address... But thank you for the trader warning! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Giving bad trader info (Re: Bad Trader Alert!) —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) Hi people This is the second time I've seen the suggestion to not post addresses or phone numbers and I'm curious. Why is it not a good idea? Is it a matter of possibly being sued somehow? If it's just a matter of not being nice, why would you (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)