 General / 11023
  Bad Trader Alert!

Hey all, It grieves me to have to do this but I'm also glad in a way. It's the end (of sorts) of a six-month long ordeal. In the beginning of July I arranged a trade with this person: Andrew Gaul 5150 Terr. Jasmin St. Hubert Quebec J3Y 7B4 Canada (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad Trader Alert!

(...) Umm... just a suggestion-- it's probably not a good idea to post addresses and phone numbers to Lugnet unless they're your own, although I don't think I'd be so adverse to posting the email address... But thank you for the trader warning! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Giving bad trader info (Re: Bad Trader Alert!)

(...) Hi people This is the second time I've seen the suggestion to not post addresses or phone numbers and I'm curious. Why is it not a good idea? Is it a matter of possibly being sued somehow? If it's just a matter of not being nice, why would you (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)