 General / 11009
  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

I can tender a guess about why Georgia (and Virginia)... Both of these locations are near major N-S interstate highways that just happen to feed to... DisneyWorld. Atlanta has a large population of its own, but my speculation would center around the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) Actually, my guess would have been that these are two large outlet areas not currently served by a LEGO facility of some sort (Florida and the midwest have LICs, California has Legoland). The only major markets I see now missing anything would (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

Both LEGO stores are in true "outlet" malls. An "outlet" mall is different from a "regular/retail" mall. It may have the same "stores" but their content is different. It's typically last years clothes or in limited quantities (closeout) or in some (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)